Organic Growth Drives Continued Expansion, Record Revenues And Profits At GEP
CLARK, N.J., March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GEP, a leading global provider of procurement services and procurement software, today reported strong growth in revenues and profits in 2012, as it added multiple Fortune 500 and Global 2000 organizations to its blue-chip client base.
"Our passion is helping procurement leaders and their teams achieve their financial and business objectives," said Neha Shah, Co-founder and Executive Vice President. "Every client is different and one size does not fit all. So we provide a flexible mix of solutions – consulting services, outsourcing services and software – that support their very specific organizational and even cultural requirements.
"No other provider can help our clients succeed in so many ways because no one offers our broad mix of complementary solutions, so focused on the needs of sourcing and procurement professionals," she asserted. "And the bottom line is we get results. Results, result, results."
In the last 12 months alone, GEP added a number of blue-chip customers such as Bayer, Charter Communications, Boston Scientific and the State of Tennessee among others, Shah said.Shah also said that she is confident that GEP will see continued strong growth in 2013 and beyond. "We're in this for the long haul," she continued. "I see enormous potential for GEP because we will continue to keep our clients in focus and innovate to serve them better." Shah noted that GEP is investing millions in technology innovation, category management expertise and services delivery, expanding offices and operations in Latin America, Europe and Asia, including a recent expansion in Shanghai, and has dramatically enhanced sales and marketing capabilities. About GEP GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV