StreamText.Net And The Captioning Studio Launch WebCaptioning.com
ATLANTA, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- StreamText.Net and The Captioning Studio are pleased to announce the launch of WebCaptioning.com, an industry leading software as a service (SaaS) tool for captioning web-based media. WebCaptioning.com is an easy-to-use, affordable platform that produces multiple captioning formats for any online video player, and applies captioning rules that improve the quality and appearance of captions.
WebCaptioning.com provides education, government, business organizations and others a cost-effective solution to comply with mandates such as the FCC's Twenty-First Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act (CVAA), Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and others.
"We are excited to be offering the WebCaptioning solution for post production caption development. It is the best solution for managing and producing closed caption files."
- Nick Wilkie, CEO, StreamText.Net"WebCaptioning.com is the perfect addition to our toolbox when it comes to captioning video. We work with a multiple language webinar platform that has integrated Streamtext.Net so we can caption their live events. WebCaptioning.com not only lets us create error-free captioning for their recorded events, it makes it easy to correct errors from our realtime captioning and "repurpose" those files into flawless captioning for the archive!" - Tanya Ward English, CEO, Realtime Transcription, Inc. The WebCaptioning platform provides text alignment with audio and video files, exports multiple captioning file formats, and applies captioning rules to the exported files, thereby improving caption quality and saving hours of editing time. WebCaptioning is unique in that it accepts accurate transcripts and it also produces automatic speech recognition transcription, which can be easily edited to ensure accuracy. "The WebCaptioning workflow makes it possible for transcription and captioning companies to deliver captioning in a highly efficient way, making it perfect for captioning of education, web-based media and even TV." - Alex French, CEO and Co-Founder, The Captioning Studio WebCaptioning is the industry leading platform for making your video and audio content accessible for everyone. Get started now at http://webcaptioning.com/book-a-demonstration/ and view it in action. About Streamtext StreamText.Net is the world's leading streaming text platform, with integration in Google Hangouts, Adobe Connect, and many online meeting and webcast platforms. StreamText's customer base is comprised largely of realtime captioners, Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART) providers, and transcription companies who are dedicated to providing equal access to persons with disabilities. About The Captioning Studio The Captioning Studio is an award-winning company based in Australia that is dedicated to the development of advanced technology solutions for captioning, audio description, search and navigation. The Captioning Studio has made it their mission to create awareness of captioning and to inspire and assist people around the world to provide access through quality captioning. Contact Nick WilkieStreamText.Net404-217-2747 email@example.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts