The corrosion-resistant driveshaft also offers environmental benefits, eliminating both the need to paint the tube's exterior as well as the metal inert gas (MIG) welding process.
In October, the Spicer Diamond Series driveshaft was selected as finalist for the 2013 Automotive News PACE Awards, which honor superior innovation, technological advancement, and business performance among automotive suppliers. The Spicer Diamond Series driveshaft also earned the Technology Innovation Award from Frost & Sullivan in 2011.
MATS attendees may visit Dana in the South Wing of the Kentucky Expo Center in booth 30555.
About the Automotive News PACE Awards The Automotive News PACE Awards, now in its 19th year, is recognized around the world as the industry benchmark for automotive innovation. The 2013 Automotive News PACE Awards will be presented on April 15, 2013, at the Max M. Fisher Music Center in Detroit, Michigan.About Dana Holding Corporation Dana is a world-leading supplier of driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of passenger, commercial, and off-highway vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. The company's global network of engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities provides original-equipment and aftermarket customers with local product and service support. Based in Maumee, Ohio, Dana employs more than 23,000 people in 26 countries and reported 2012 sales of $7.2 billion. For more information, please visit www.dana.com. SOURCE Dana Holding Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV