New Guide Provides Marketers With Tips And Resources To Tackle Responsive Email Design
AKRON, Ohio and SEATTLE, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Not long ago, a big concern for marketers was getting email campaigns to render beautifully across web browsers and email clients. Now those same challenges are compounded by the fractured environment of hyper-connected customers, checking email on whatever screen is handy – laptops, iPads, phone, Android tablets, readers, etc. As mobile technology continues to grow as the most common way for customers to access content wherever and whenever they want, smart marketers are creating and designing emails that work beautifully across device types using responsive design.
To help marketers get a handle on responsive design, Knotice, a provider of data management, analytics and digital messaging solutions, has just released the newest guide in its "Good to Know Guide" series, outlining everything from getting started to best practices to media query code samples and more.
Knotice's Good to Know Guide: Responsive Design for Email is available as a free download, here: http://www.knotice.com/whitepapers/responsive-design-guide/In this resource, marketers will learn:
- The three key features at the heart of responsive design;
- The difference between mobile optimized and responsive email;
- How media queries work, examples, and samples of media query language;
- Best practices for responsive design;
- And more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV