Global Vision Sets New Standard With Release Of Its Artwork & Print Inspection Software
MONTREAL, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Vision, the industry leader in the development of automated proofreading solutions, today announced a new release of its Digital-Page artwork inspection and ScanTVS print inspection software (version 3.0).
Version 3.0 introduces advanced PDF tools unique to the industry for pre-press and printing companies to automate image handling. Proofreading reviews and inspections are now up to 50% faster, helping customers to reduce approval cycles and bring products out to market faster.
"Global Vision continues to deliver world class solutions to ensure text, artwork, print, Braille and barcode content integrity for brand owners, QC, pre-press and printers," explained Reuben Malz, President, Global Vision. "This latest release was developed for our customers' unique needs providing a new benchmark with inspection and reporting capabilities designed to handle the toughest challenges."
Pharmaceutical, CPG and printing companies will also benefit from the newly redesigned user interface and navigation that simplify the overall user experience. The software is fully compliant with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 requirements, while offering complete lifecycle and validation documents."With our expanded software development teams, version 3.0 marks the beginning of a number of exciting innovations, to be delivered throughout 2013," continued Reuben Malz. New Digital-Page / ScanTVS version 3.0 features
- Advanced PDF tools
- Ergonomic user interface - Making it more intuitive, aesthetically pleasing and end-user friendly
- Streamlined Navigation of differences
- New step-by-step inspection report
- Support for Scan360 – rotary scanner
- Support for Scan Wet-ink – wet ink scanner
- Support for ScanBook – Booklet Scanner
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts