RED BANK, N.J., March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ZAIS Financial Corp. (NYSE: ZFC) ("ZAIS Financial" or the "Company") today announced that it will release financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2012, before the opening of the market on Thursday, March 28, 2013.
Management will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. ET that day to review the Company's financial results. The number to call for this interactive teleconference is (480) 629-9818. A replay of the conference call will be available through Thursday April 4, 2013, by dialing (303) 590-3030 and entering the confirmation number, 4606956.
The live broadcast of ZAIS Financial quarterly conference call will be available online at the Company's website, www.zaisfinancial.com on Thursday, March 28, 2013, beginning at 10:00 a.m. ET. The online replay will follow shortly after the call and will be available for approximately one year.
About ZAIS Financial Corp.ZAIS Financial Corp. is a Maryland corporation that has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust for U.S. federal income tax purposes, commencing with its taxable year ended December 31, 2011. The Company invests in, finances and manages a diversified portfolio of residential mortgage assets, other real estate-related securities and financial assets. The Company is externally managed and advised by ZAIS REIT Management, LLC, a subsidiary of ZAIS Group, LLC. SOURCE ZAIS Financial Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV