Antonio Lasaga Appointed Infiniti Global Head Of Human Resources
HONG KONG, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Antonio Lasaga (40) has been appointed General Manager, Global Head of Infiniti Human Resources effective March 1. In this role, he is responsible for all Infiniti HR matters globally with a specific focus on talent acquisition and talent management in order to support the company's growth plans. He is based at Infiniti's Global Headquarters in Hong Kong and reports directly to Infiniti Motor Company Ltd President, Johan de Nysschen.
"I am very pleased about Antonio Lasaga joining the Infiniti leadership team," said de Nysschen. "We are putting a highly diverse team of internationally experienced leaders in place as we are questing to develop Infiniti into a globally recognized and highly successful premium car brand. Antonio is pivotal in this effort as he will identify even more talent around the world to join and further strengthen Infiniti."
Prior to his new assignment, Lasaga was Director, HR and General Affairs, for Nissan in Spain where he was responsible for 4,700 employees in five factories, a Research & Development center, Parts & Distribution centers and sales offices. In this capacity, he – along with the General Management of Nissan in Spain – had led the strive to significantly improve competitiveness at its Barcelona plant. This resulted in the recent allocation of the first time ever passenger car to this factory. Lasaga joined Nissan in 2011. Before that, he spent ten years with ABB where he held multiple local and regional HR leadership positions based in both Spain and Dubai. During this time, he had HR responsibility for Spain, the Near & Middle East, India and Africa.Lasaga is a Spanish citizen. He has a law degree from the University of Granada in Spain. About Infiniti Infiniti, the premium automotive brand, reflects its brand promise "Inspired Performance" with a model line-up of saloons, coupes, SUVs and crossovers featuring exhilarating performance, emotive design and cutting edge technology. Infiniti continues to launch across the globe through a dedicated network of Infiniti Centres that share a commitment to exceptional hospitality throughout the entire period of ownership.
- Infiniti was launched in 1989 in the United States. Infiniti's global footprint expanded into Canada in 1990, Taiwan in 1997, the Middle East in 2004, Korea in 2005 and Russia in 2006. Global expansion continued in 2007 with Infiniti Centres opening in the Ukraine and in one of the world's fastest growing luxury automotive markets, China. In 2008 Infiniti launched in Western and Central Europe which has added 19 additional markets. Infiniti is sold globally in 47 markets to-date.
- Since May 2012, Infiniti Motor Company Ltd.'s new global headquarters is situated in Hong Kong, headed by Johan de Nysschen as President of Infiniti on 1 July.
- Since the 2011 season Infiniti has been a major partner of the Red Bull Racing team. In 2012, three-time world champion Sebastian Vettel was appointed Infiniti's first ever Global Brand Ambassador. The team will be known as Infiniti Red Bull Racing from 2013 season as the relationship evolves to make Infiniti the title partner and lead technical partner with a shared engineering expertise that benefits for the race track and the road.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV