TheIRapp™ Launches Version 4.0 For IPhone, IPad And Android
Corbin concluded, "Our product development pipeline is extensive and we plan to roll out new functionality every quarter. As investor relations professionals, we understand both how a company needs to communicate to its investors as well as how investors now expect to receive IR information. Version 4.0 and future versions of theIRapp demonstrate our ongoing commitment to the IR industry."
theIRapp™ ( www.theIRapp.com) is a turnkey mobile technology native app platform available to publicly traded companies listed on all global stock exchanges. It enables a company's investor relations information to be available through Apple's App Store for the iPhone and iPad as well as Google Play for Android devices.
By only providing a ticker symbol and logo, a public company can have its own customized app available as a free download on the App Store and Google Play Market in less than three weeks. Through theIRapp™, retail and institutional investors have access to automated, real-time stock price information (via live data feeds), press releases, SEC filings, analyst coverage, corporate documents (fact sheets, presentations, etc.), videos, audiocast conference calls, upcoming events and other custom company information.Contact: Joe McGurk, 212-896-1231, firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE theIRapp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV