4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Wireless Telecommunication Services industry. The net income increased by 100.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$60.54 million to $0.32 million.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 11.09 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. Regardless of the company's weak debt-to-equity ratio, NTLS has managed to keep a strong quick ratio of 2.01, which demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for NTELOS HOLDINGS CORP is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 27.00%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 0.27% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full NTELOS Holdings Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.