4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Wireless Telecommunication Services industry. The net income increased by 100.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$60.54 million to $0.32 million.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 11.09 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. Regardless of the company's weak debt-to-equity ratio, NTLS has managed to keep a strong quick ratio of 2.01, which demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for NTELOS HOLDINGS CORP is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 27.00%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 0.27% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full NTELOS Holdings Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV