Deacom Sponsorship To Foster Opportunities In Local Community
WAYNE, Pa., March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Deacom, Inc., producer of an ERP software solution for process manufacturing companies, announced today their ongoing commitment to support organizations in their local community, most recently the Drueding Center in Philadelphia.
Founded in 1987, the Drueding Center is striving to break the cycle of poverty and homelessness by ensuring that all of the families they serve have the skills and resources necessary to live independently and reach their individual measure of success. In celebration of their families' many accomplishments, the Drueding Center hosts an annual silent auction event, this year commemorating their 25-year anniversary. The event brings together individuals and organizations from across the Philadelphia region to support families in need.
Deacom's sponsorship contribution at the "Stairway to Our Future" event will allow the Drueding Center to provide much-needed assistance to thousands of women and children who are looking to proactively improve their circumstances through life skills training, housing assistance, childcare, clinical counseling and goal planning, among many other critical services."We are committed to support our local community and proud to have been a sponsor of this event," said Deacom President, Jay Deakins. "The Drueding Center has helped so many families and we're pleased to be able to contribute to their efforts." About Deacom, Inc. Deacom, Inc. is the producer of DEACOM, a complete ERP system for process manufacturers with difficult-to-handle requirements. By making complex issues simple, Deacom helps streamline manufacturing business processes to maximize productivity and profitability. To learn more about the DEACOM software please visit us at www.deacom.com. Media Inquiries: Cole NaldzinDirector, Marketing Communications email@example.com SOURCE Deacom, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV