Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- It's time to take a pause, Jim Cramer told his "Mad Money" TV show viewers Thursday.
There are too many negatives in the markets to still be buying at these levels, and investors need to be extra cautious until the many positives come into better focus, he said.
Cramer said that going into the weekend he expects many money managers will be cashing out on worries that news out of Europe will sour the markets over the weekend. He said this will likely lead to additional declines beyond today's weak close.
Additionally, Cramer said that he expects President Obama, who has been silent on the sequester of late, to begin speaking again next week as the spending cuts take hold. Add to that weak earnings from
(ORCL), a stock Cramer owns for his charitable trust,
Executive Decision: Lars BjorkIn the "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer spoke with Lars Bjork, president and CEO of Qlik Technologies (QLIK), a business intelligence software company that has seen its shares rise 22% so far this year and a full 50% off the November lows. Bjork said Qlik helps businesses visualize their data so they can make real-time decisions about their business. He said unlike legacy software systems, where IT departments provide reports to users and managers, Qlik's technology makes it easy for users to generate their own reports at they need them.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV