OriGene Technologies Raises $21.3 Million In Series C Funding
ROCKVILLE, Md., March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- OriGene Technologies, Inc., a leading genome wide product company for research and diagnostic applications, announced the completion of a $21.3 million Series C financing led by Qiming Venture Partners and Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers China . OriGene's previous investor IDG-Accel also participated in this round. "We are pleased with the high level of commitment and enthusiasm from our new and existing investors. We intend to use the net proceeds from this financing to advance our growth strategy and operations," said Wei-Wu He, Ph.D., OriGene's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
About OriGene Technologies
OriGene Technologies, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells genome wide research and diagnostic products worldwide. OriGene has developed an extensive array of ultra-specific monoclonal antibodies called UltraMAB™ which offers significant improvement over traditional antibodies. UltraMAB™ antibodies are validated by OriGene's proprietary high density microarray technology for a wide variety of antibody applications.For more information, visit www.origene.com. SOURCE OriGene Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV