CHICAGO, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Epazz, Inc. (OTCQB: EPAZ), a leading provider of cloud based business software solutions announced today that the convertible notes in June 2012 for $42,500 and July 2012 for $32,500 has been concluded. Epazz, Inc. has not entered into any convertible notes in 2013.
Downward pressure has pushed the stock to unprecedented levels.
Epazz, Inc.'s CEO, Shaun Passley, said, "The funding tranches we did last year have concluded as of now. All stock sales with regard to this funding are complete. We have also developed a significant short position in our stock have pushed the stock down into a much undervalued area. As far as our business is concerned, we have grown steadily and expect 2013 to be the best year yet by a significant margin. I expect that the odds are good at this point that we will see a bounce back from an oversold condition with regard to the stock and the rest of 2013 we are hoping will see the stock get back to a more reasonable valuation."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV