- A service member from Cumberland County did not have the funds to cover the funeral and burial costs for his son. A grant for $3,500 was given to assist the family with this unexpected burden.
- A service member from Lackawanna County was unable to afford the replacement of the furnace in the family's home. A grant for $3,500 was given to assist with the cost.
- A service member from Westmoreland County had been wounded in action and had recently undergone surgery. The family needed assistance with monthly bills and car repairs until incapacitation pay would begin. The family received $3,500.
- A service member from Lebanon County received $3,500 after the family's home was completely destroyed in a fire.
Tax Time Offers Opportunity To Help PA Military Families
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts