About Cole Credit Properties Trust III, Inc.Cole Credit Property Trust III, Inc. is a real estate investment trust that owns and operates a diversified portfolio of core commercial real estate investments primarily consisting of approximately 1,000 necessity retail, office and industrial properties located throughout the United States. CCPT III's portfolio comprises more than 40 million square feet of rentable space located in 47 states, including properties owned through consolidated joint venture arrangements. As of December 31, 2012, the rentable space at these properties was 99% leased. Since commencement of material operations in January 2009, CCPT III has been externally managed by affiliates of Cole Holdings Corporation.
Additional Information and Where to Find ItThis release may be deemed to be solicitation material in respect of the charter amendments to be presented to CCPT III's stockholders for consideration at the 2013 annual stockholders' meeting of CCPT III. CCPT III filed a preliminary proxy statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") and expects to file a definitive proxy statement with the SEC. STOCKHOLDERS ARE URGED TO READ THE PROXY STATEMENT AND ANY OTHER RELEVANT DOCUMENTS FILED WITH THE SEC WHEN THEY BECOME AVAILABLE BECAUSE THEY WILL CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Stockholders will be able to receive the proxy statement and other relevant documents free of charge at the SEC's web site at www.sec.gov or by directing a written request to CCPT III at 2325 East Camelback Road, Suite 1100, Phoenix, Arizona 85016, Attention: Investor Relations.
A copy of the merger agreement has been filed as an exhibit to a Form 8-K CCPT III filed with the SEC. The description of the merger agreement contained in this release does not purport to be complete and is qualified in its entirety by reference to the full text of the merger agreement.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV