- Proven Real Estate Management Platform: Cole Holdings will provide Cole Real Estate Investments with a leading real estate investment management platform that features both traditional and fee-based real estate investment products.
- Management Continuity Provides for Seamless Integration: Cole Real Estate Investments will continue to benefit from the knowledge and operational efficiencies resulting from seamless integration of and self-management by the same real estate management platform that has acquired and managed the industry-leading real estate assets of CCPT III since its inception.
- Accretive Transaction Providing an Increased Dividend: Cole Real Estate Investments is well positioned to deliver enhanced dividend growth, supported in part by the expected accretion and anticipated cash flow growth resulting from the acquisition of an institutional-quality investment management business, which will generate revenue by managing other real estate vehicles.
- Liquidity: Assuming listing on the NYSE as planned, which is expected to occur in June 2013, stockholders will have even greater access to liquidity with the flexibility to sell or retain shares based on public market value.
- Greater Capital Markets Access: With the acquisition of Cole Holdings, Cole Real Estate Investments will have the opportunity not only to continue raising capital from retail distribution channels, but also to increase its access to institutional investors and related capital sources. Additionally, given the size, scale and strong financial metrics of the CCPT III assets, the company is expected to attract significant institutional sponsorship and Wall Street analyst coverage.
- New Fee Income and Elimination of Management Fee Expense: Following the business combination, Cole Real Estate Investments will benefit from its new income stream of fees earned by Cole Holdings from the management of other real estate vehicles, including Cole Credit Property Trust IV, Inc., Cole Corporate Income Trust, Inc. and Cole Real Estate Income Strategy (Daily NAV), Inc., as well as the efficiencies resulting from the elimination of its external management fees.
Cole Credit Property Trust III, Inc. Affirms Commitment To Acquire Cole Holdings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.