JACKSONVILLE, Fla., March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CSX Corporation (NYSE: CSX) will release first-quarter financial and operating results on Tuesday, April 16, 2013, after the market close.
The company will host an earnings conference call at 8:30 am Eastern Time on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 via teleconference and a live audio webcast.
Those interested in participating via teleconference may dial 1-888-327-6279 (1-888-EARN-CSX) and ask for the CSX earnings call. Callers outside the U.S. dial 1-773-756-0199. Participants should dial in 10 minutes prior to the call.
Presentation materials and access to the audio webcast will be available on the company's website at http://investors.csx.com. Following the earnings call, a webcast replay and a MP3 audio file will be archived on the company's website.CSX, based in Jacksonville, Fla., is one of the nation's leading transportation companies, providing rail, intermodal and rail-to-truck transload services. The company's transportation network spans approximately 21,000 miles, with service to 23 eastern states, the District of Columbia and two Canadian provinces. CSX's network connects more than 240 short line railroads and more than 70 ocean, river, and lake ports. More information about CSX Corporation and its subsidiaries is available at www.csx.com. Like us on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/OfficialCSX) and follow us on Twitter ( http://twitter.com/CSX). SOURCE CSX Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV