DaVinciÂ® Wine Announces Third-Annual "Storyteller Experience" Seeking Creative Individuals To Travel To Tuscany For "A Course In Chianti"
Creative types across four disciplines are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Language Arts such as a writer, journalist or poet;
- Culinary Arts such as a chef, recipe developer or food stylist;
- Documentarian such as a videographer or filmmaker;
- Visual or Performing Arts such as a photographer, artist, musician or performing storyteller
Applications will be judged in three areas: a personal essay, samples of work, and social media influence. DaVinci is looking for individuals who are not only talented in their chosen category, but also interested in wine and Italian culture and sharing their creativity and experience with others via social media.
In June, DaVinci will announce twelve Storyteller finalists who will go to a public vote on the DaVinci Facebook page, with votes helping to decide the final Storyteller quartet.
"We wish we could take everyone with us to experience the incredible story behind DaVinci, but with the opportunity to vote, everyone gets a chance to help shape the way this year's story is shared with the world," said O'Brien.
DaVinci will cover the cost of air travel, hotel accommodations and meals while in Vinci for seven days; each DaVinci Storyteller, in turn, will express their experience using their creative talents. The resulting videos, recipes, stories, photography and art will be shared by the Storytellers as well as by the brand on the DaVinci website and DaVinci Facebook page.Initial applications will be accepted through May 31 on the DaVinci Wine Facebook page. To apply and view the official terms and conditions, visit www.facebook.com/davinciwine.*
About DaVinci Wines: Nestled near the Tuscan hillside town of Vinci—historic home of Leonardo da Vinci—Cantine Leonardo da Vinci brings together 200 passionate local winegrowers, who contribute their finest grapes to an extraordinary collection of authentic Italian wines. Rooted in centuries of winemaking tradition, DaVinci wines embody the rolling hills and majestic vineyards of Tuscany. Learn more at www.davinciwine.com and at www.facebook.com/davinciwine.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV