DaVinciÂ® Wine Announces Third-Annual "Storyteller Experience" Seeking Creative Individuals To Travel To Tuscany For "A Course In Chianti"
HEALDSBURG, Calif., March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DaVinci Wine is seeking creative individuals with a taste for travel, a passion for food and a talent for sharing life's greatest moments, as the Tuscan label launches its third-annual Storyteller Experience.
The program, which has sent eight talented Storytellers to Tuscany since 2011, is back in year three with a uniquely Tuscan twist: A Course in Chianti. The four 2013 Storytellers will visit the home of Chianti during harvest season this fall to experience a week of world-class education, exploration, and entertainment, with a focus on all things Chianti.
"Over the last two years we have been extremely fortunate to share the beauty of
Tuscany and our wines through the eyes of such talented people," said Courtney O'Brien, Marketing Director for
DaVinci Wine. "This year we look forward to providing the Storytellers with first-hand experiences that bring the story of our Chianti, and the world around it, to life."
Hosted on the brand's popular Facebook page, the DaVinci Storyteller Experience is designed to give artists, photographers, chefs, writers and other creative types a behind-the-scenes look at the people and place behind the brand's distinguished wines in the beautiful Tuscan town of Vinci—birthplace of Leonardo da Vinci and home to DaVinci Wine's thriving cooperative of over 200 growers.
Content created by past Storytellers has included works of art, enchanting blog series, mouthwatering recipes, multimedia videos, and captivating photography, all debuted by DaVinci Wine to its thousands of fans on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV