PA Lottery Mega Millions Ticket Worth $250,000 Soon To Expire
Unclaimed, Jackpot-Winning Ticket was Sold in Pittsburgh
MIDDLETOWN, Pa., March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The holder of a second-tier prize-winning Mega Millions ticket worth $250,000 from the April 6, 2012, drawing has only limited time left to claim the prize. The ticket was sold at Giant Eagle, 2021 Wharton Ave., Pittsburgh.
The ticket and prize will expire one year from the date of the drawing. Because that date falls on a Saturday, a claim must be filed by Friday, April 5.
The soon-to-expire Mega Millions ticket correctly matched all five white balls, 02-19-20-24-33, but not the yellow Mega Ball 39, to earn a prize of $250,000, less 25 percent federal withholding."I hope this fortunate Mega Millions winner will come forward before April 5," said Lottery Executive Director Todd Rucci. "While all unclaimed prizes are returned to the Lottery Fund to support benefits for older Pennsylvanians, the Lottery always prefers to see winners claim the prizes they've won – because that's why they play." The Pennsylvania Lottery encourages the ticket-holder to sign the back of the ticket, call the Lottery at 717-702-8146 and file a claim by Friday, April 5. Claims may be filed at any of Lottery's seven area offices or at Lottery headquarters in Middletown, Dauphin County. Filing hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. at area Lottery offices and from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. at headquarters. Unclaimed, expired lottery prizes remain in the Lottery Fund and are used to support programs benefiting older Pennsylvanians. Because the Lottery prefers to award prizes that are won, players are encouraged to always check their tickets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV