QAD Inc. (NASDAQ:QADA) (NASDAQ:QADB), a leading provider of enterprise software and services for global manufacturing companies, announced today new training sessions on Advanced Manufacturing with Planning & Scheduling Workbenches will be held at its customer conference QAD Explore 2013, in San Antonio, Texas, on May 6-9, 2013.
The QAD Advanced Manufacturing sessions are intended for supply chain personnel with a focus on production planning and scheduling.
The Advanced Manufacturing Training Session offers two schedule options:Option 1: 1:30-5:30 PM on Tuesday, May 7th and Wednesday, May 8thOption 2: 1:30-6:00 PM on Thursday, May 9th, and 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM on Friday, May 10th
QAD Planning and Scheduling Workbenches provide simultaneous visibility to plans, schedules and supporting data, enabling control and collaboration across the production and materials planning space.The solution includes three key aspects:
- Master Scheduling Workbench (MSW) — learn how to create a master schedule in an efficient way by assembling critical information into a single decision point to make informed decisions. Master schedule focus is typically one week to several weeks or months out.
- Production Scheduling Workbench (PSW) — learn how to make effective production schedules with production sequencing and order management (release/printing/splitting orders) from a single access point. Production schedule focus is typically a couple of days to a couple of weeks out.
- Component Availability Check (CAC) — integrated within the workbenches is visibility to material availability for the master and/or production schedule you created.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts