PowerballÂ® Jackpot Rolls To $320 Million For March 23 Drawing
Pennsylvania Lottery Reminds Players to Play Responsibly
MIDDLETOWN, Pa., March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Player excitement is building as the Powerball® jackpot has rolled to a $320 million annuity value, or a $198.3 million cash prize, for the Saturday, March 23, drawing.
The winning Powerball numbers drawn on Wednesday, March 20, were: 13-14-17-43-54; Powerball: 15. For that drawing, more than 102,700 Pennsylvania Lottery Powerball players won prizes ranging from $4 to $10,000.
Tickets for the next Powerball drawing will be available until 9:59 p.m. Saturday evening. The Pennsylvania Lottery advises players to purchase Powerball tickets early to avoid any last-minute rush and to always play responsibly.How to play Powerball: Players pay $2 and select five white balls from the first set of 59 numbers plus a single red ball, the Powerball, from a second set of 35 numbers. Players may select their own numbers using a Powerball playslip, or they may opt for computer-selected quick picks. Players must match all five numbers drawn plus the Powerball number to win the jackpot. There also are eight additional ways for players to win a cash prize. Powerball tickets are sold in 44 participating jurisdictions.
About the Pennsylvania Lottery: The Pennsylvania Lottery remains the only state lottery that designates all its proceeds to programs that benefit older residents. Since its inception in 1971, the Pennsylvania Lottery has contributed more than $22.6 billion to programs that include property tax and rent rebates; free transit and reduced-fare shared rides; the low-cost prescription drug programs PACE and PACENET; long-term living services; and the 52 Area Agencies on Aging, including full- and part-time senior centers throughout the state. The Pennsylvania Lottery reminds its players to play responsibly. Players must be 18 or older.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV