5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: OIBR, JW.A, DK, ERJ, WTW
Weight Watchers International (NYSE: WTW) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 18 cents per share. At a price of $41.68 as of 2:56 p.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.7%. The average volume for Weight Watchers International has been 880,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Weight Watchers International has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. Shares are down 21.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Weight Watchers International, Inc. provides weight management services in North America, the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and internationally. It offers a range of products and services comprising nutritional, exercise, and behavioral tools and approaches. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.53. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Weight Watchers International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Weight Watchers International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the stock has had a generally disappointing performance in the past year. You can view the full Weight Watchers International Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV