5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: OIBR, JW.A, DK, ERJ, WTW
Embraer S.A (NYSE: ERJ) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 6 cents per share. At a price of $35.09 as of 2:55 p.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.6%. The average volume for Embraer S.A has been 1.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Embraer S.A has a market cap of $6.3 billion and is part of the aerospace/defense industry. Shares are up 20.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Embraer S.A. develops, produces, and sells jet and turboprop aircrafts for civil and defense aviation markets. The company has a P/E ratio of 57.72. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Embraer S.A a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Embraer S.A as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's revenue growth has not been good. You can view the full Embraer S.A Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV