5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: OIBR, JW.A, DK, ERJ, WTW
Delek US Holdings (NYSE: DK) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 10 cents per share. At a price of $39.27 as of 2:55 p.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1%. The average volume for Delek US Holdings has been 770,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Delek US Holdings has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 54.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Delek US Holdings, Inc., an integrated energy company, engages in refining, marketing, supplying, and retailing petroleum products. The company operates through three segments: Refining, Marketing, and Retail. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.56. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Delek US Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Delek US Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full Delek US Holdings Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV