Delphi Automotive (NYSE: DLPH) is scheduled to present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch New York Auto Summit on March 27, 2013. Delphi’s Chief Executive Officer and President, Rodney O’Neal and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Kevin Clark will present at approximately 12:25 p.m. ET.
The presentation will be followed by a question and answer session. A live webcast will be accessible through the Investor Relations page of Delphi’s website at http://delphi.com/investors, with a replay available for approximately one week following the event.
Delphi Automotive (NYSE: DLPH) is a leading global supplier of electronics and technologies for automotive, commercial vehicle and other market segments. Operating major technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support facilities in 32 countries, Delphi delivers real-world innovations that make products smarter and safer as well as more powerful and efficient. Connect to innovation at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV