N.C. Institute Of Minority Economic Development To Host 2013 Executive Networking Conference
DURHAM, N.C., March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GlaxoSmithKline, Duke Energy and Food Lion will be honored at the 2013 Executive Networking Conference for their significant role in helping to address the critical needs of small businesses across North Carolina.
Hosted by the North Carolina Institute of Minority Economic Development (NCIMED) and the Carolinas Minority Supplier Development Council, this year's event will be held April 4-6 at the Pinehurst Resort in Pinehurst, North Carolina.
Award recipients include:
- Duke Energy - Corporate Partner Award
- Mr. David L. Fitts of GlaxoSmithKline - Trailblazer Award
- Mr. Eric Watson of Food Lion - Corporate Partner Award
- Mr. Lewis Myers, co-founder of NCIMED - Trailblazer Award
- Mr. Andrew "Andy" Perkins of North Carolina A & T State University - Public Service Award
- The NC Department of Transportation - Public Service Award
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts