Larson Electronics Releases New LED Courtesy Light For Boaters
KEMP, Texas, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Larson Electronics announced the release of the LEDSM-1X30-C LED surface mount courtesy light for boating and other small form factor lighting applications. This crescent shaped LED light is IP67 rated, draws 30ma and illuminates small areas of 10 to 15 feet.
Larson Electronics released the LEDSM-1X30-CLED surface mount courtesy style LED boat light. Measuring less than 2 inches in diameter and only a half inch thick, this 12 volt LED light draws only 30ma while illuminating small areas up to 15 feet. Designed to illuminate walkways and control panels, this IP67 rated LED light carries a USCG certification for marine environments. This LED light surface mounts easily with 2 recessed screws and has a simple hot and ground wiring connection.
The LEDSM-1X30-CLED LED light has several application for boats, but it also is an effective 'non-snagging" LED light for illuminating instrumentation on control panels," said Rob Bresnahan with LarsonElectronics.com. "With its IP67 rating, simple surface mounting and low voltage operation, this LED light can be used anywhere on a boat or PLC panels."Larson Electronics produces a wide range of LED lighting for marine and industrial applications. You can learn more at LarsonElectronics.com or contact 1-800-369-6671 (1-903-498-3363 international) or email@example.com. SOURCE Larson Electronics
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV