About eWinery SolutionsFounded in 2003, eWinery Solutions provides a complete wine-industry-specific software solution to help wineries around the world manage their DTC business, from the first point of contact to extended customer interaction. eWinery Solutions is committed to being the industry leader and providing access to the latest tools and features to streamline day-to-day activities in the wine industry. eWinery Solutions recently merged with Napa Valley POS, a pioneer in POS software targeted to the wine industry. Providing services to over 550 combined clients both large and small, more than 75% of all wine produced and sold in the US is produced by companies who use eWinery Solutions-Napa Valley POS software for their DTC.
For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements This press release contains forward-looking statements relating to expectations, plans, and prospects including expectations relating to the future availability of VinSuite, a business cloud solution for the wine industry proposed to be built atop the NetSuite platform. These forward-looking statements are based upon the current expectations and beliefs of NetSuite's management as of the date of this release, and are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements including, without limitation, the risk that difficulties are encountered in developing the proposed solution. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to the Company as of the date hereof, and NetSuite disclaims any obligation to update these forward-looking statements.(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20090924/SF81218LOGO-b) SOURCE NetSuite Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV