- On Grandparents Day, September 9, 2012, we launched our newly designed website. Our membership increased from approximately 350,000 members to nearly double our projection for 2012 of 1,000,000 members. By year-end, we had nearly 2,000,000 members.
- We experienced significant achievements in our social media endeavors as Track Social included Grandparents.com on the list of the Top 10 Most Shared Brands on Facebook. We also have one of the top "Engagement Ratios."
- On the insurance front, we signed a marketing agreement with Humana and the strategic alliance agreement with Starr.
- We added Larry King and Deepak Chopra as our spokespersons.
- We executed a Letter of Intent and continued development of the "Grand Card" with the OPUS Health Division of Cegedim S.A.
- We added Grandparents.com Travel in partnership with Priceline.com, which we are syndicating to other websites.
- We added content relationships with Amazon, Techlicious and Huffington Post.
Grandparents.com Provides Update To Shareholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.