DALLAS , March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MetroPCS Communications, Inc. (NYSE: PCS) and Huawei, a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider, are giving consumers another great option to keep up with friends and family with a new powerful, yet affordable, 4G LTE smartphone – the Huawei Premia™ 4G – available for only $149.
This latest addition to MetroPCS' extensive lineup of 4G LTE smartphones includes all the features for an exceptional mobile experience, including:
- 4.0-inch Corning Gorilla Glass™ screen displays a crystal-clear picture
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor and 1GB RAM for effortless multitasking
- 5.0 megapixel auto-focus camera with rear-facing LED flash for improved pictures
- Video recording and playback to capture life's special moments
- Android 4.0 operating system (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- joyn ™ by MetroPCS capability delivers a unified and intuitive way to communicate and share with friends and family with enriched services like video calling and Wi-Fi calling, integrated instant messaging or chat, image, video and file sharing. The official joyn app can be downloaded via Google Play and the @metro App Store ™ and is included with any 4G LTE rate plan.
MetroPCS offers consumers unmatched value when pairing the Premia 4G with any of the simplified 4G LTE rate plans, which begin at $40 per month and offer unlimited talk, text and data – all applicable taxes and regulatory-fees included. Great services like MetroPCS 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot and
Rhapsody unlimited on-demand music are available for low additional monthly charges, with Rhapsody offered at the best deal in town for just $5 per month.
The Huawei Premia 4G is available in
For more information, please visit:
Details on rate plans and service features:
MetroPCS Terms and Conditions of Service:
Follow MetroPCS on Twitter:
Become a fan of MetroPCS on Facebook:
View MetroPCS' latest videos:
About MetroPCS Communications, Inc.
Dallas-based MetroPCS Communications, Inc. (NYSE: PCS) is a provider of no annual contract, unlimited wireless communications service for a flat rate. MetroPCS is the fifth largest facilities-based wireless carrier in the United States based on number of subscribers served. With Metro USA(SM), MetroPCS customers can use their service in areas throughout the United States covering a population of over 280 million people. As of December 31, 2012 MetroPCS had approximately 8.9 million subscribers. For more information please visit
About Huawei Device
Huawei Device believes that everyone can be the center of information and that the world would be a better place if access and information barriers were knocked down. Its strong suite of mobile phones, mobile broadband devices and home devices is testimony to Huawei Device's focus on customers and its commitment to providing user-friendly mobile internet experiences through ongoing innovation. Based on more than two decades of success in the information and communications industry, and with our own channel expertise, operational capabilities and global partner resources, Huawei Device is transforming from a company that sells millions of devices in single transactions to large businesses, to a "Business-to-People" (B2P) brand that also sells individual devices directly to millions of people. As at the end of 2011, Huawei Device serves more than 500 operators all over the world. For more information, visit Huawei Device online:
For regular updates on Huawei Device, follow us on: