California United Bank (CUB), a subsidiary of CU Bancorp (NASDAQ:CUNB), continued its CEO Forum series on Thursday, February 28 th, by presenting “Health Care Reform – it’s the Law” to business owners and executives at the Miyako Hotel in Torrance.
“We are entering uncharted waters in terms of Health Care Reform’s impact on businesses,” noted CUB Senior Vice President, Kim Defenderfer. “We want to make sure our clients, as well as the broader business community, are prepared and have all the resources that they need to reduce risks and costs.”
The event consisted of presentations by Lisa M. Santora, MD, MPH, Chief Medical Officer at Beach Cities Health District, and Jacqueline S. Roth, Health Care Specialist at Bolton & Company, as well as breakout sessions where the CEOs had the opportunity to share best practices.
“It was an enlightening forum,” commented Bill Frank, CFO of Dion & Sons. “Hearing from the experts, as well as being able to share ideas with businesspeople in similar situations, was invaluable.”About CU Bancorp and California United Bank CU Bancorp is the parent of California United Bank, which was founded in 2005 and is the largest independent bank headquartered in the San Fernando Valley. California United Bank provides a full range of financial services, including credit and deposit products, cash management, and internet banking to businesses, non-profits, entrepreneurs, professionals and investors throughout Southern California from offices in the San Fernando Valley, the Santa Clarita Valley, the Conejo Valley, Simi Valley, Los Angeles, South Bay, and Orange County. To view CU Bancorp’s most recent financial information, please visit the Investor Relations section of the Company’s Web site. Information on products and services may be obtained by calling 818-257-7700 or visiting the Bank’s Web site at www.cunb.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV