- H&M is one of the first and largest fashion companies in the world to make its supplier factory list public.
- H&M is the first fashion retailer in the world to launch a global garment recycling initiative by collecting unwanted clothing to reprocess them for new use.
- H&M is the number one user of organic cotton in the world for the second consecutive year.
- H&M raised the support for higher wages and yearly wage reviews for garment workers during a personal meeting between the Prime Minister of Bangladesh, Sheikh Hasina and Karl-Johan Persson, CEO of H&M.
- H&M entered into a cutting edge, global water stewardship with WWF formulating a game-changing supply chain conscious water conservation strategy.
H&M Releases Its 2012 Sustainability Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.