LONDON, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Royal Dutch Shell plc ("Shell") (NYSE: RDS.A)(NYSE: RDS.B) announces that application has been made to the UK Listing Authority and the London Stock Exchange for 25,586,312 A Ordinary shares of Eur 0.07 each in the capital of Shell (the "shares") to be admitted to the Official List of the United Kingdom Listing Authority and to be traded on the main market of the London Stock Exchange. Application will also be made to Euronext Amsterdam for the Shares to be admitted to trading on Euronext Amsterdam.
The shares are to be issued as a scrip dividend alternative to receiving a cash dividend in respect of the fourth quarter 2012 interim dividend and dealings are expected to commence on March 28, 2013.
These shares will rank pari passu with the existing issued A Ordinary shares of Eur 0.07 each.This announcement will be available on http://www.shell.com/investor. March 21, 2013 Mark Edwards Deputy Company Secretary ENQUIRIES: MEDIA International: +44(0)207-934-5550 USA: +1-713-241-4544 INVESTOR RELATIONS International: +31(0)70-377-4540 North America: +1-713-241-1042 SOURCE Royal Dutch Shell plc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV