Altria TCB Launches Online Travel Portal The American Holiday In India
NEW DELHI, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Holiday™, a unit of Altria TCB group, a globally renowned travel company has entered the Indian travel and tourism industry. Established in 1960s, Altria is a distinguished worldwide associate network with well-designated travel associates spread across various continents like Australia, Asia, Africa, North America and Europe.
Its India operation, headquartered at New Delhi is registered as a Public Limited company. The American Holiday™ aims to provide quality travel and tourism services in India and has tied up with over 220 travel associates across the length and breadth of the country. Some of the major cities where it will be providing its services are New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Pune, Hyderabad, Goa, Nagpur, Jodhpur, Jaipur and Bangalore.
The American Holiday™ is a member of renowned travel associations like PATA (Pacific Asia Travel Association) & ASTA (American Society of Travel Agents).
The American Holiday™ offers principal services that include destination management, outbound tourism, business travel, domestic holidays, luxury global weddings and incentive & conference solutions. The company is also planning to offer weekend breaks, luxury packages, honeymoon packages and adventure packages. The experienced management team and the organization believes in the principle of 101% customer satisfaction or 100% payback.Contact Details: Puneet Arora The American Holiday™ 1215A, Modi Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019 Telephone: 011-45454040 Email Toll Free: 1800 102 4540 SMS: travel to 56263 Website : http://www.theamericanholiday.com/ This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE Altria TCB
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV