Egg Freezing Success At West Coast Fertility Centers Results In Four Frozen Egg Pregnancies In Four Days
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- West Coast Fertility Center (WCFC) and Frozen Egg Bank, Inc. (FEB) announce a major advancement with their well recognized frozen egg program. A leader in egg freezing technology since 2000, WCFC and its research partner FEB, have treated women using eggs frozen and thawed by two completely different freezing techniques.
The clinic is recognized as a pioneer in the specialty of egg freezing since developing its proprietary Landa slow freeze technology, resulting in the birth of over 70 healthy babies born from frozen eggs. The clinic's Frozen Egg Bank makes frozen donor eggs available to patients and clinics throughout the country. WCFC has also perfected its own vitrification solution to successfully freeze and thaw human eggs with promising results.
Summary of 4 Frozen Egg Cases in 4 Consecutive Days
- One woman used her own eggs, frozen by the slow freeze technology 5 years ago after IVF, when she chose to freeze her surplus eggs instead of embryos. This is her second pregnancy using frozen eggs.
- Another woman, diagnosed with low ovarian function, accepted the option of using vitrified donor eggs instead of the riskier, more expensive fresh donor eggs. She became pregnant on her very first attempt.
- A third woman, who previously delivered a healthy baby from frozen egg, wanted a sibling for her first child. Two blastocysts from slow frozen eggs were transferred resulting in an excellent level of pregnancy hormone for this fortunate mother and father. They requested the same donor to insure a genetic link for their children.
- A fourth woman, living out of state was offered frozen donor eggs at a WCFC affiliated clinic. Using the egg freezing solutions perfected at WCFC, that clinic succeeded in helping another of their patients become pregnant using frozen donor eggs.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts