- One woman used her own eggs, frozen by the slow freeze technology 5 years ago after IVF, when she chose to freeze her surplus eggs instead of embryos. This is her second pregnancy using frozen eggs.
- Another woman, diagnosed with low ovarian function, accepted the option of using vitrified donor eggs instead of the riskier, more expensive fresh donor eggs. She became pregnant on her very first attempt.
- A third woman, who previously delivered a healthy baby from frozen egg, wanted a sibling for her first child. Two blastocysts from slow frozen eggs were transferred resulting in an excellent level of pregnancy hormone for this fortunate mother and father. They requested the same donor to insure a genetic link for their children.
- A fourth woman, living out of state was offered frozen donor eggs at a WCFC affiliated clinic. Using the egg freezing solutions perfected at WCFC, that clinic succeeded in helping another of their patients become pregnant using frozen donor eggs.
Egg Freezing Success At West Coast Fertility Centers Results In Four Frozen Egg Pregnancies In Four Days
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.