DENVER, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- William Howard Taft University has announced that qualified students who can allocate the time to progress through its Master of Business Administration Program at an accelerated pace have a unique opportunity to save a significant amount of tuition.
Normal tuition in the University's MBA Program is only $225.00 a semester unit, a relative bargain itself in today's world. But now, a grant from The Taft University System, the parent organization of the University, will allow a number of students to complete the Program for an average tuition of less than $137.00 per unit.*
Requirements of students who wish to take advantage of the grant:
- Grant recipients must be citizens of the United States or Canada.
- Grant recipients must apply on or before April 30, 2013 and begin studies on or before May 15, 2013.
- Grant recipients must meet the regular admission requirements of the Program (a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution).
- Grant recipients must complete coursework according to an accelerated schedule.
William Howard Taft University offers 4 MBA program options: http://www.taft.edu/mba.htm
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA with a concentration in Professional Practice Management
- MBA with a concentration in Entrepreneurship
- MBA with a concentration in Health Care Administration
- All programs are supported by highly qualified and credentialed faculty providing insights and feedback based on real-world experience.
- It may be possible to transfer up to 18 units from other accredited programs.
- Students may be eligible to defer existing Federal Student Loans.