This communication contains forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements include statements that are predictive in nature, which depend upon or refer to future events or conditions, which include words such as "believes," "plans," "anticipates," "estimates," "expects," "intends," "seeks" or similar expressions. Forward-looking statements are based on current expectations about future events and are subject to risks, uncertainties and assumptions. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which are based on current expectations, since, while Symphony believes the assumptions on which the forward-looking statements are based are reasonable, there can be no assurance that these forward-looking statements will prove accurate. All forward-looking statements included in this communication are made as of the date hereof and, unless otherwise required by applicable law, Symphony undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
About Cerberus Capital Management, L.P.
Established in 1992, Cerberus Capital Management, L.P. is one of the world's leading private investment firms. Cerberus has more than US $20 billion under management invested in four primary strategies: distressed securities & assets; control and non-control private equity; commercial mid-market lending and real estate-related investments. From its headquarters in New York City and large network of affiliate and advisory offices in the US, Europe and Asia, Cerberus has the on-the-ground presence to invest in multiple sectors, through multiple investment strategies in countries around the world.SOURCE Symphony Investors LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV