VoicePlate Announces Robert Hertzberg As Newest Member Of The Board Of Directors
LOS ANGELES, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- VoicePlate.com, a Los Angeles-based, innovative, multi-faceted, social media and technology company, announced today that Robert Hertzberg has joined the company as a member of the Board of Directors and focused on Corporate Relations. Hertzberg will oversee the execution of timelines and mergers for current and future platforms.
Robert Hertzberg is vice chairman of the Los Angeles office of Mayer Brown LLP, where he is part of the global trade and government practice group. Before he joined Mayer Brown in 2002, he served as Speaker of the California State Assembly. He was twice elected unanimously Speaker of the State Assembly, and served two terms. He is also a member of the Think Long Committee of California. He served twice as chairman of the Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation and is now a board member for numerous other organizations and institutions, including the USC Price School of Public Policy, the Pepperdine University School of Public Policy, and the Rose Institute of State and Local Government at Claremont McKenna College. He is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and an honorary member of the executive committee of the National Speakers' Conference. He holds a J.D. from the University of California, Hastings College of Law.
"I am very happy and excited to join the distinguished board of VoicePlate," said Hertzberg. "VoicePlate provides a unique platform for social media, networking and advertising via our patented license plate technology that is bleeding edge and game changing. We have huge competitive advantage and I am going to make sure we reach our fullest potential. "
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV