Big Fish Studios "Fetch" Now Available Exclusively On IPad
SEATTLE, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- " Fetch" , a one-of-a-kind adventure game from Big Fish's internal Studios team is now available exclusively on the App Store for iPad. Built from the ground up for iPad, "Fetch" delivers the visual style of an animated movie and gameplay that's reminiscent of classic adventure titles.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/big-fish-studios-fetch-now-available-exclusively-on-ipad-199302281.html
The game takes players on a fantastic journey with Milo, a young boy whose pet dog Bear was snatched up by a mysterious fire hydrant right in front of his eyes. Following Bear, Milo discovers an animated world full of giant alligators, musical mice, pirates, robots and arcade cabinets that pay homage to classic games of the past. "Fetch" combines the best of adventure games with the excitement of arcade games, creating a game that appeals to both young and old; casual and core gamers.
In the world of "Fetch", everything is interactive – meaning nearly everything you touch generates a response – whether it's popping bubble wrap, illuminating a billboard or making a bird fly; even the cut scenes are interactive. The game was inspired by the team's love for their pets and the main canine character was named after "Fetch" co-creator and Game Designer Chris Campbell's own dog, Bear."'Fetch' is a unique game that tugs at the heart strings of pet lovers and gives people of all ages a sense of passion and determination when they play – everyone just wants to help Milo find Bear!" said Campbell. "With Fetch we balanced the adventuring with mini-arcade games that will push competitive players to battle for top scores and earn prizes that move them forward in the adventure." Brian Thompson, co-creator and Art Director of "Fetch" added, "We wrapped all of this in a beautiful, graphic art style that feels both nostalgic and modern. And to support the player's feelings of loss, hope and ultimately joy, we created a world with a feature film-like quality that is so immersive, people won't want to stop playing until the final credits roll." "Fetch" Features include:
- Arcade-style games, in which the players blow up pirate ships, shoot skulls with a laser-breathing snake; destroy evil dust bunnies in the biggest computer in the world and more. Once a player unlocks a mini-arcade game, they can replay it anytime to maximize their score and compete for the top spot on the Game Center Leaderboard.
- Explore a museum level that mimics the "Fetch" exhibit at MOHAI in Seattle – the first museum exhibit to take visitors step-by-step through the development process of a video game.
- Play through multiple interactive game zones with 50 achievements and 42 collectible dog tags. Play through the streets, the sewers, a park and a museum. Discover a prehistoric ocean, pilot a rocketship and build a robot to complete the game.
- Original sound effects and musical score were custom made for "Fetch" by Clean Cuts Sound Studios to give a sonic identity to the game.
- Available in 11 languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, and Russian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV