Jabil (JBL) earnings estimates were reduced at UBS.. Guidance was lighter than expected as end markets remain tough, said UBS. Price target remains $23.
Oracle (ORCL) earnings estimates were reduced through 2014 at Citi. The numbers reflect lower HW revenue and also a build off of lower comp into February 2014, said Citigroup. Price target remains $38.
Plantronics (PLT) estimates, target boosted at JP Morgan. Shares of PLT now seen reaching $48.50, according to JP Morgan. Estimates also upped, given higher mobile demand. Overweight rating.
Synaptics (SYNA) estimates, target were raised at Sterne Agee. Shares are now seen reaching $45, according to Sterne Agee. Estimates also increased, as the company appears to have won share in the Galaxy S4. Buy rating.>To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV