NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Actuant (ATU) was downgraded at Baird from outperform to neutral. Valuation call, based on a $33 price target. Stock has made a good run, but end-market strength remains uncertain, Robert Baird said.
Auxilium Pharmaceuticals (AUXL) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Bruker (BRKR) upgraded at Jefferies from hold to buy. $25 price target. Company has a better near-term profit outlook, Jefferies said.Cover-All Technologies (COVR) was downgraded to sell at TheStreet Ratings. Legg Mason (LM) was upgraded at Wells Fargo from market perform to outperform. Estimates also boosted, given a better flow and performance picture, Wells Fargo said. Williams-Sonoma (WSM) downgraded at Deutsche Bank from buy to hold. $49 price target. Valuation call, as margins could contract in 2013, Deutsche Bank said. Yahoo! (YHOO) was upgraded at Oppenheimer from perform to outperform. $27 price target. Japanese business is gaining in value and Alibaba will likely have an IPO in the next year, Oppenheimer said. STOCK COMMENTS/EPS CHANGES FedEx (FDX) estimates, target cut at Jefferies. Shares of FDX now seen reaching $100. Company has excess capacity and is seeing customer trade down, according to Jefferies. Hold rating. General Mills (GIS) estimates were raised through 2014 at Jefferies. Company is seeing higher sales growth and spending less on advertising, Jefferies said. Hold rating and new $44 price target. General Mills price target and earnings increased at UBS. Earnings estimates were increased to reflect improving domestic fundamentals, favorable food inflation and better than expected accretion from recent acquisitions, said UBS. Price target is $47. Intel (INTC) price target and estimates through 2014 were cut at Citi. The Chinese New Year had poor PC demand and the effects of the Haswell launch will impact business, said Citigroup. Price target is $23.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV