(NYSE: TRLA), today announced the launch of Trulia’s “Be the First Altman Brothers’ Intern” contest, which will surface the first intern for
, two of the most well-known and successful
in the industry, recording a staggering $200,000,000 in sales in 2012. 2013 is off to an even more impressive start, and the duo is turning to
to help them find their first superstar intern.
Amidst the glitz, glamour, and ultra-luxurious lifestyles of
, the Altman Brothers dominate the housing market – now representing some of the biggest household names, from celebrities to entrepreneurs and socialites – due to their unwavering commitment to exemplary service and professionalism. Now, Trulia is exclusively presenting an opportunity for one lucky and deserving person to intern with the very best in the business.
The Altman Brothers’ intern will learn from Matt and Josh by witnessing and playing a part in their day-to-day business. Roles and responsibilities of their first
-based intern include, but are not limited to:
- Building and executing online marketing plans for properties
- Shadowing the duo as they show for-sale homes to prospective homebuyers
- Touring some of the most exclusive private residences in Los Angeles
- Aiding in scheduling appointments with clients
- Planning and attending open houses alongside the Altman Brothers
"Trulia has the best and most robust consumer audience of
real estate enthusiasts
and highly active and engaged
real estate professionals
. We’re certain that by partnering with Trulia, we will find the best intern,” said Josh Altman of The Altman Brothers. “We’re excited to have the winner join our Los Angeles-based team and learn the ins and outs of selling
multi-million-dollar real estate
To enter, users must visit
to complete the submission process. Entrants are asked to test their online marketing prowess by “writing a compelling – and authentic – local review that sells your neighborhood to potential buyers,” and by also penning a brief overview of why they want to work for the Altman Brothers. Submissions will be judged and select entrants will advance to the next round, where an eventual winner will named the
Altman Brother’s first intern
Trulia’s “Be the First Altman Brothers’ Intern” Contest Timeline:
ABOUT TRULIA, INC.
- March 21, 2013: Contest opens to user submissions for four weeks
- April 18, 2013: The initial entry window will close and second round finalists will be notified
- April 22 – May 2, 2013: Second round interviews with the Altman Brothers commence
- May 15, 2013: The winner is selected and notified by the Altman Brothers
- August 1, 2013: The Altman Brothers internship begins!
- August 30, 2013: The internship concludes
(NYSE: TRLA) gives home buyers, sellers, owners, and renters the inside scoop
on properties, places, and real estate
professionals. Trulia has unique info on the areas people want to live that can't be found anywhere else: users can learn about agents, neighborhoods, schools,
, commute times, and even ask the
local community questions
Real estate professionals
use Trulia to connect with millions of transaction-ready buyers and sellers each month via our hyper-local advertising services, social recommendations, and top-rated
mobile real estate apps
. Trulia is headquartered in downtown San Francisco. Trulia is a registered trademark of Trulia, Inc.