Trulia (NYSE: TRLA), today announced the launch of Trulia’s “Be the First Altman Brothers’ Intern” contest, which will surface the first intern for Josh and Matt Altman, two of the most well-known and successful realtors in the industry, recording a staggering $200,000,000 in sales in 2012. 2013 is off to an even more impressive start, and the duo is turning to Trulia to help them find their first superstar intern.
Amidst the glitz, glamour, and ultra-luxurious lifestyles of Hollywood, the Altman Brothers dominate the housing market – now representing some of the biggest household names, from celebrities to entrepreneurs and socialites – due to their unwavering commitment to exemplary service and professionalism. Now, Trulia is exclusively presenting an opportunity for one lucky and deserving person to intern with the very best in the business.
The Altman Brothers’ intern will learn from Matt and Josh by witnessing and playing a part in their day-to-day business. Roles and responsibilities of their first Los Angeles-based intern include, but are not limited to:
- Building and executing online marketing plans for properties
- Shadowing the duo as they show for-sale homes to prospective homebuyers
- Touring some of the most exclusive private residences in Los Angeles
- Aiding in scheduling appointments with clients
- Planning and attending open houses alongside the Altman Brothers
"Trulia has the best and most robust consumer audience of real estate enthusiasts and highly active and engaged real estate professionals. We’re certain that by partnering with Trulia, we will find the best intern,” said Josh Altman of The Altman Brothers. “We’re excited to have the winner join our Los Angeles-based team and learn the ins and outs of selling multi-million-dollar real estate.”To enter, users must visit Trulia.com/altmanintern to complete the submission process. Entrants are asked to test their online marketing prowess by “writing a compelling – and authentic – local review that sells your neighborhood to potential buyers,” and by also penning a brief overview of why they want to work for the Altman Brothers. Submissions will be judged and select entrants will advance to the next round, where an eventual winner will named the Altman Brother’s first intern. Trulia’s “Be the First Altman Brothers’ Intern” Contest Timeline:
- March 21, 2013: Contest opens to user submissions for four weeks
- April 18, 2013: The initial entry window will close and second round finalists will be notified
- April 22 – May 2, 2013: Second round interviews with the Altman Brothers commence
- May 15, 2013: The winner is selected and notified by the Altman Brothers
- August 1, 2013: The Altman Brothers internship begins!
- August 30, 2013: The internship concludes