SEATTLE, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z), the leading real estate and home-related marketplace, today announced a major update to Agent Hub, a free online portal for real estate agents on Zillow®, where real estate agents can find and manage all their important Zillow-related information and resources in one convenient place.
Agent Hub allows agents to easily access Zillow's customer relationship management, or CRM, platform to help agents better manage and organize contacts received from Zillow. With this major enhancement, Zillow's CRM platform now enables agents to efficiently respond to new customer contacts by providing powerful filtering and response tools on mobile and Web browsers.
- Forwarding Rules feature allows agents to filter contacts based on price, time of day, geography and home type, and personally respond or forward to an agent with that specialty.
- Agent-Branded Drip Emails provide a useful and informative way to stay in touch by automatically "dripping" emails to contacts on a scheduled basis. Agents can schedule custom IDX saved search and market report email drip campaigns.
- Personalized Recommendations give agents tips based on their usage of Agent Hub. For example, if an agent hasn't set a drip email, they will see a suggestion in their Dashboard.
The CRM platform also automatically saves the contacts agents receive through Zillow and allows agents to make individual notes and star high-priority contacts for easy follow-up.
Real estate agents who have set up a free Zillow profile or are a Zillow Premier Agent will find their important data pre-populated into Agent Hub automatically for their exclusive use. In addition to the CRM platform, Agent Hub offers agents:
- An analytics dashboard to monitor their listing and agent profile metrics, and reviews status.
- Improved access to Zillow Academy classes on marketing, social media, agent tools and more.
- Access to exclusive industry news and insight.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV