Pharma Site Inspection Case Sharing At CPhI China Onsite Forum
SHANGHAI, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- To ensure that the rapidly increasing Chinese pharmaceutical imports to the U.S. and Europe are safe, effective, and comply with their local science-based standards, the FDA and EDQM have adopted new regulatory approaches by strengthening their inspections and analytical capabilities, increasing their presence in China, and broadening the range of their inspections. It's extremely crucial for Chinese pharmaceutical companies to truly understand where the inspectors' focus are and get insights from other site inspection cases.
CPhI China and the world medical forum, co-organized by CCCMHPIE and UBM Conferences, will be held on June 25th–26th in Shanghai, China. As the supporting activity of CPhI China, the objective of the one-and-a-half day forum is to provide a communication and display platform for professionals in the medical industry, collect the newest market information and provide various networking opportunities to discuss and showcase evolving pharmaceutical regulations, markets and technology under the support of a globally vibrant speaker team lineup from governments and leading pharmaceutical companies.
The forum is divided into three modules; Module A: International Regulatory Environment and Its Effect on Drug Exporting; Module B: Risk Management and On-Site Inspection; C: WHO Prequalification and International Procurement.Part of the past presentations can be downloaded for free from the event website http://www.cphichina-conference.com/Download.aspx?id=6. You can also contact the organizer for more event details at +86 21 6157 3930. SOURCE UBM Conferences
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV