National Tax Lien Association To Raise Funds For The National Coalition For The Homeless At Annual Conference
TEQUESTA, Fla., March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Tax Lien Association (NTLA) is pleased to announce the selection of the National Coalition for the Homeless (NCH), for its charity of choice fundraiser during this year's annual conference in Miami Beach, Fla., from April 3 to April 5, 2013. As part of the fundraising, Mr. Douglas Gale, president of the NTLA, and Mr. Brad Westover, executive director of the NTLA, will complete the NCH's Homeless Challenge Project by experiencing homelessness for 48 hours in Washington, D.C.
The mission of the National Coalition for the Homeless is to prevent and end homelessness while ensuring the immediate needs of those experiencing homelessness are met and their civil rights protected. According to the NCH, participating in the Homeless Challenge Project gives individuals "a better understanding of the scope of the problem [of homelessness]" and a stronger ability "to address solutions at the local level..[because of] experiential and emotional knowledge of some parts of a homeless person's situation." The NTLA firmly believes in helping to prevent homelessness, and welcomes the opportunity for two of its directors to participate in this challenge.
Conference attendees will be invited to pledge donations on behalf of Mr. Gale and Mr. Westover, and 100% of the proceeds will be given to the NCH. Says Brad Westover, "Tax lien investing provides vital funding to local governments for schools, roads, police and firemen. While tax lien investments are beneficial, the NTLA recognizes the plight of many homeowners, and is working hard to provide resources so that these homeowners can find assistance in meeting their tax obligations. We are grateful to be able to raise funds and awareness for the National Coalition for the Homeless."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV