- Fiscal 2013 fourth quarter revenues total $258 million, an increase of 13% from $229 million last year
- Fiscal 2013 fourth quarter GAAP diluted EPS was $0.28 compared to $0.12 last year
- Fiscal 2013 fourth quarter adjusted diluted EPS of $0.50 compared to $0.38 last year
- Fiscal 2013 revenue totaled $970 million compared to $980 million last year
- Fiscal 2013 GAAP diluted EPS of $0.97 compared to $1.60 last year
- Fiscal 2013 adjusted diluted EPS of $1.45 compared to $1.94 last year
MIAMI, March 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Perry Ellis International, Inc. (Nasdaq:PERY) today reported results for the fourth quarter ("fourth quarter of fiscal 2013") and the fiscal year ended February 2, 2013 ("fiscal 2013").
Oscar Feldenkreis, president and chief operating officer of Perry Ellis International commented, "We ended fiscal 2013 positively, reporting strong fourth quarter results and achieving progress on our objectives. Most rewarding is the improvement generated within our Perry Ellis and Rafaella sportswear collections. We were also pleased to see continued positive momentum for our Golf lifestyle apparel across all brands and our Direct to Consumer business, which delivered positive comparable store sales in the quarter."
Fourth Quarter 2013 ResultsTotal revenue for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2013 was $258 million, a 13% increase compared to $229 million reported in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2012. Revenue growth was driven by many of the Company's businesses, including Golf lifestyle apparel, the Perry Ellis brand, Laundry by Shelli Segal, International distribution and Direct to Consumer sales. Gross margins expanded to 32.6% as compared to 31.4% in the same period of the prior year, reflecting a lower level of promotions in the collections businesses as well as higher contributions from the businesses discussed above.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV