Latin Lawyer Recognizes Wilk Auslander For Deal Of The Year
NEW YORK, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A litigation in which Wilk Auslander LLP represented Compania de Inversiones de Energia S.A. ("CIESA") in New York has won a Latin Lawyer Deal of the Year Award. The firm represented, in addition to CIESA, parties such as Petrobras Energia S.A. in the litigation. Latin Lawyer, the leading business law resource for Latin America, awarded "Deal of the Year" recognition to the CIESA litigation in the Disputes category. The litigation related to a restructuring of " US$220 million worth of notes," as reported in a prior Latin Lawyer article by Rachel Hall.
The Wilk Auslander LLP litigation team included partners Jay S. Auslander and Natalie Shkolnik and associate Julie Cilia.
Latin Lawyer announced the winners at its 7 th Annual Deal of the Year Awards ceremony in Sao Paulo, Brazil on March 19, 2013. The charity dinner featured awards in the areas of Corporate Finance, M&A, Restructuring, Project Finance, Disputes, Outbound Investment, Regulatory, and Private Equity.
About Wilk Auslander LLP:Wilk Auslander LLP is a law firm with offices in New York City and Europe. Its litigation department represents clients in a wide array of business disputes, including diverse matters relating to general commercial issues, distressed debt, judgment enforcement, regulatory enforcement, securities, real estate, and bankruptcy. The firm also provides transactional legal services to clients in areas such as real estate, tax, corporate, employment, and intellectual property.Contact: Jay S. Auslander212-981-2300 firstname.lastname@example.org Natalie Shkolnik212-981-2300 email@example.com Related link: http://www.wilkauslander.com/ SOURCE Wilk Auslander LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV