Piramal Imaging Announces The Acceptance For Review Of [18F] Florbetaben By The FDA And EMA For The Visual Detection Of Beta-amyloid In Alzheimer's Disease
Piramal Imaging SA, a division of Piramal Enterprises Ltd., was formed in 2012 with the acquisition of the molecular imaging research and development portfolio of Bayer Pharma AG. By developing novel PET tracers for molecular imaging, Piramal Imaging is focusing on a key field of modern medicine. Piramal Imaging strives to be a leader in the Molecular Imaging field by developing innovative products that improve early detection and characterization of chronic and life threatening diseases leading to better therapeutic outcomes and improved quality of life.
About IBA Molecular
IBA Molecular is a global group of companies that develops, manufactures and distributes radiopharmaceutical products and supporting services used in molecular imaging. IBA Molecular has engineered a strong and unique product portfolio and pipeline of diagnostic and therapeutic tracers aimed at advancing the global movement towards personalized medicine and making molecular imaging/therapy a major discipline in healthcare. The company also provides educational, technical and marketing support to medical specialists worldwide to help them respond better to patient needs. For more information, please visit http://www.ibamolecular.com or contact IBA Molecular North America, Inc., 21000 Atlantic Boulevard, Suite 730, Dulles, Virginia 20166.For media enquiries please contact: Tammy Best Marketing Communications Manager Piramal Enterprises - Imaging Division Contact: +1-1-617-557-1750 email@example.com Akansha Pradhan Corporate Communications Piramal Group Contact: +91-3351 4082 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Piramal Enterprises Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV