Thermo King celebrates a 75 year legacy of innovation at the Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS), held in Louisville, Ky., March 21-23, where the company will showcase the latest game-changing solutions that help fleet operators and owner operators comply with industry regulations while optimizing fuel efficiency.
Thermo King, a manufacturer of transport temperature control systems for a variety of mobile applications and a brand of Ingersoll Rand, will feature several new innovative customer-driven systems and services at the show in the Thermo King booth, #18177, including the:
- TriPac Evolution auxiliary power unit (APU), which meets Tier IV Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) final regulations requirements while leveraging new patented technology to drive unit performance, efficiency and user productivity
- Truck T-80 Series truck temperature control unit, an EPA- and California Air Resources Board (CARB)-compliant addition to the industry leading T-Series truck range of solutions that reduces fuel and maintenance costs while providing industry leading reliability
- PrimAir air management solutions which optimize transport refrigeration unit (TRU) performance by providing even temperature distribution within the trailer
- The new CargoLink™ Wireless Fuel Sensor, which provides improved fuel level monitoring
“We are committed to providing innovations that address the industry challenges our customers face,” said Ray Pittard, president of Thermo King North America. “Thermo King is showcasing new solutions at MATS ─ including the TriPac Evolution and Truck T-80 Series, which help our customers achieve their business goals, while improving energy and operational efficiency and meeting regulatory compliance.”
Thermo King Features New Game-Changing Solutions at MATST-80 Series truck temperature control platform ─The new T-80 Series truck temperature control platform is an EPA- and CARB-compliant addition to the industry-leading truck T-Series range that lowers fuel costs by up to 20 percent and maintenance costs while providing class-leading reliability. The T-80 incorporates an EPA/CARB-compliant engine, QuickTemp Control and enhanced drive belt systems which reduce run time and simplify maintenance to save fuel and reduce operating costs. SmartPower electric standby reduces operating costs by up to 75 percent.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts